Warfront Infinite Dev Blog #13: Lots Of Small Improvements
This week I was doing all kinds of things. First of all I moved to a new website which looks better and is easier to navigate through. Secondly, I finally thought of a name for a game and it is going to be called Warfront Infinite. Thirdly, I found someone who will help me out with playtesting, graphics and overall look of the game. And lastly, I added lots of tiny things to the game.
Changes To The Game
The main changes I did to the game this week are:
- Added 30 second wait time between each wave so that the player could build towers.
- After clicking “Start Waves” button, its text changes and displays total number of enemies and how many of them have already spawned.
- Added new models for slower towers (Radars):
- Made the trail which shows a path the enemies will take.
- Added possibility to rotate the camera around Y axis.
- Bug fixes
For the next week I am planning to continue fixing bugs and getting more feedback from players. I will also try to implement feature where tanks shoot at towers.
That is all for now, until next week 🙂